Sponsor a Future Nurse
Sometimes Honduran teenagers who want to enter the nursing field approach CAMO for help. This program helps to sponsor and prepare these future nurses by providing food, lodging and formal nursing education.
Sponsor a Service
Your contribution goes a long way to improve the lives of people. The list of needs is varied - find a need that touches your heart.
- $4.00 = One child’s dental care for one year. (Dentistry Program)
- $6.00 = Spanish book for one child (Literacy Program)
- $16.00 = One child’s parasitic medicine for one year (Medical Services)
- $20.00 = Prenatal vitamins for one woman (Women’s Health)
- $20.00 = Multivitamins for one malnourished patient (Medical Services)
- $32.00 = One child’s daycare (includes three meals/day) for one month (Daycare)
- $36.00 = Yearly pelvic exam and mammogram for one woman (Women’s Health)
- $66.00 = One hearing aid (Audiometry Lab)
- $100.00 = Diagnosis and treatment for cervical cancer for one woman (Women's Health)
- $300.00 = Prosthetic hand (Orthotic/Prosthetic Lab)
See more giving ideas on CAMO’s Medical Services page.